Our hearts ache for things unseen, beauty to be revealed and countries our feet have yet to walk upon. Here are updates on the Davis' Journey!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Saturday, February 23, 2008

I Adore These Moments.


Sisterhood. I can't even describe through my simple words how much I love these two; my beautiful sisters. This weekend Ted and I had the chance to travel to Cheyenne to visit our family! We had a wonderful time with my family! Tomorrow we head back down to Denver, and on Monday we head back into working full time at YWAM Denver. I'll update with what we will be doing as soon as I know! Love. Jami.


Abie and her contagious smile.
Chelsea, with her many talents.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Missing you already!!
This weekend was quite fun.
(I want some of those pics we took)
Chach

Anonymous said...

your girls are so beautiful! and definitly some of the most wonderful people i know!
dani m