Our hearts ache for things unseen, beauty to be revealed and countries our feet have yet to walk upon. Here are updates on the Davis' Journey!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Abundance.

"The thief does not come except to steal, kill, and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it more abundantly." - John 10:10

We've just returned from a wonderful, victorious (& redemptive from the previous) outreach so honestly I expect nothing less from the enemy. His schemes and attempts to get us down, to believe lies, we will not accept. 

I am writing for prayer because we really need it right now. I've really believed a lot of lies about who I am, the enemy telling me I am like I used to be. It makes me feel as though I am depressed.

I am not and I want to move forward, not take a huge step back, not even a little one. 
I have really been doing great in walking in who I am in Christ! So this has been discouraging. 
Please pray for Ted and I. Ted's also struggling too. Please pray for us!

The enemy has been defeated.
Christ came so we may live abundantly, to the full. 





1 comments:

Kami said...

We are so proud of you two, are praying for you, and are so excited about your upcoming trip to Alaska! Keep believing the truth - You are dearly loved by the Father, in fact, he is crazy about you both. Madre'