Our hearts ache for things unseen, beauty to be revealed and countries our feet have yet to walk upon. Here are updates on the Davis' Journey!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Sleepless Nights.


The past week & two nights I've been unable to sleep well. In fact a few of those nights, I slept 2 or 3 hours max. 

I lie awake with a body aching for sleep. I am a verbal processor and maybe two of the nights I understood why I was awake. My mind racing with so many coloured thoughts that one could not sleep.

When I did finally sleep I had very vivid dreams. One vivid nightmare, which was actually the beginning of my sleepless nights. 

Either I wake really drained, and last minute (which I dislike so much). Or I have been awake since early morning and I am dragging.

God's strength is what I'm still leaning on, but I could use your prayers. 

Thank You!
Jami Joann

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm so sorry you are having restless nights/ you are in my prayers. i love u girl..p.s. we're having a boy!!Landen Daniel will be here at the beginning of March